FRANKFURT, March 25 (Reuters) - Porsche will start its planned 5 billion euro ($7.08 billion) capital hike in the next few days, two sources close to the deal said on Friday. The sources said the capital increase would raise a total of 2.5 billion euros from the families Piech and Porsche as well as Qatar, who all hold ordinary shares. The rest of the 2.5 billion euros will come from those who own preferred shares, they said. (Reporting by Philipp Halstrick, Arno Schuetze und Alexander ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche to start capital hike in next few days,sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642