STUTTGART, Germany, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Germany's Porsche Automobil Holding SE is continuing to post strong profits in the U.S. market thanks to its financial hedging derivatives that insulate it from the weak dollar. "We earn very good money in the U.S.," Chief Financial Officer Holger Haerter said on Wednesday during a news conference, pointing to its long-term strategic hedges for its dollar exposure. (Reporting by Christiaan Hetzner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche still posting solid profits in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.