STUTTGART, Germany, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Germany's Porsche will do its utmost to ensure profits stay high this fiscal year despite "enormous" development costs for a new model line and hybrid engines, Chief Executive Wendelin Wiedeking said on Friday. "We will profit here from our forward-looking currency policy as well as from a further rise in efficiency, which remains a permanent topic for us," he said in remarks prepared for delivery to the sports car maker's shareholder meeting. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche targets high profits despite costs -CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.