FRANKFURT, Sept 27 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche AG's results are fully protected against any dollar weakness in the years ahead, finance chief Holger Haerter told the Financial Times Deutschland newspaper. "We have comprehensively hedged our U.S. business for the next three years. And we will continue to pursue this policy of intensive currency hedging for the period after 2007 as well," he said in an interview published on Monday. The United States is Porsche's most ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche well hedged against weak dollar - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642