FRANKFURT, May 23 (Reuters) - Porsche's new Cayman S sports coupe will go on sale on November 26, the German luxury carmaker said on Monday. The car -- positioned between its Boxster S roadster and its entry-level 911 Carrera -- has a base price of 50,300 euros ($63,620). Including value-added tax and country-specific modifications, the car will cost 58,529 euros in Germany. The hardtop two-seater will be based on the Boxster model line but endowed with more power, more room and a higher ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche's Cayman S model to go on sale Nov 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642