LONDON, Sept 18 (Reuters) - Portuguese toll-road operator Brisa Auto Estradas de Portugal is marketing a 10-year benchmark euro bond with price talk of 50-55 basis points above mid-swaps, a source close to the deal said on Thursday. "The size of the deal has not been decided," the source said. Lead managers are Citigroup and Deutsche Bank. Brisa is rated A3 by Moody's Investors Service and A plus by Standard & Poor's Rating Services.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Portugal's Brisa Auto to sell 10-yr benchmark bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.