SEOUL, June 28 (Reuters) - South Korea's POSCO , the world's No.4 steelmaker, said in a statement on Monday that it would lower prices of major stainless steel products by 300,000 won ($246.9) per tonne for July to narrow the price gap with imports. From next month, POSCO's hot-rolled stainless steel products would be priced to 3.35 million won per tonne from 3.65 million won, and cold-rolled product prices at 3.62 million won from 3.92 million won, an official at the country's top ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"POSCO to lower stainless steel prices for July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642