SEOUL, Nov 26 (Reuters) - POSCO Co. Ltd , the world's fifth-largest steel maker, said on Friday it planned to supply at least part of the emergency steel supplies Nissan Motor Co. has requested. "It will be impossible to supply all of the amount Nissan has requested, but we'll supply a limited amount of steel (to Nissan) as long as the additional supply does not disrupt steel supply to domestic carmakers," said a spokesman for the South Korean firm. He did not elaborate.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Posco says to supply part of Nissan steel request" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642