By Laurence Frost and Christiaan Hetzner PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Renault and affiliate Nissan unveiled plans to share gearboxes with Mercedes cars and develop compact engines with its parent Daimler , expanding their partnership with the German luxury automaker. Daimler will develop a new range of fuel-efficient petrol engines with Renault and license its automatic transmissions to Nissan and its upscale Infiniti brand, under agreements announced by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Powertrain deals expand Renault-Nissan-Daimler pact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642