Dec 17 (Reuters) - PPG Industries Inc said it would acquire the bodyshop distribution business of Unipart Automotive through a European subsidiary to strengthen its presence in Europe. Financial terms of the deal, which is expected to close on or about Jan. 31, 2008, were not disclosed, the supplier of paints, coatings, chemicals, optical products, glass and fibre glass said in a statement. The business will operate as a unit of PPG under the name Brown Brothers Distribution UK Ltd, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PPG to buy bodyshop distribution business from Unipart" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642