* Fed sets gold up for biggest weekly gain in three months * U.S. growth data eyed for impact on dollar * Silver set for 20 pct rise in Dec, biggest since April * Platinum eyes largest monthly rise since Feb 2008 (Updates prices, adds comment) By Jan Harvey LONDON, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Gold rose on Friday, heading for its best weekly performance since late October after the Federal Reserve signalled its ultra-loose monetary policy would continue, keeping the dollar under pressure and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRECIOUS-Gold set for biggest rise in three months after Fed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642