* Fed sets gold up for biggest weekly gain in eight * U.S. growth data eyed for impact on dollar * Silver set for 20 pct rise in Dec, biggest since April * Platinum eyes largest monthly rise since Feb 2008 (Updates throughout, changes dateline, pvs SINGAPORE) By Jan Harvey LONDON, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Gold rose in Europe on Friday and headed for its best weekly performance since early December after the Federal Reserve signalled a continuation of its ultra-loose monetary policy, pushing the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRECIOUS-Gold set for biggest weekly rise in eight after Fed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642