MILAN, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Italian real estate company Prelios has signed a refinancing deal for an overall amount of 539 million euros of fully-committed credit lines, the company said on Wednesday. The contract comprises renewal of a club deal with a series of Italian banks for 359 million euros and the renewal of financing from previous owner Pirelli & C for 160 million euro, it said in a statement. "Closure of the refinancing, reached earlier than the maturity of July 31, 2012, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Prelios signs 539 mln euro refinancing deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642