FRANKFURT, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. has yet to resolve how and in what form it will retain technological ties to Jaguar and Land Rover under likely new owner Tata Motor , meaning a deal may not be reached as early as some in the market expect. Two sources familiar with the matter told Reuters on Thursday that while significant progress has been made enabling Ford to announce a disposal in March, it would likely come later than next week since not all issues had been definitively ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Preserving links means Ford/Tata deal needs time" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642