TORONTO, Aug 28 (Reuters) - These are some of the top stories from selected Canadian newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. THE GLOBE AND MAIL: -The Harper paradox: His party is deadlocked with Liberals and a majority seems out of reach but Tory support solidifies -How Ottawa let steel industry slip away; planning group was toothless in wake of restructuring -Driver who hit B.C. wedding party, killing six, 'wishes he was killed' ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Canada - Aug 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.