TORONTO, Sept 25 (Reuters) - These are some of the top stories from selected Canadian newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. THE GLOBE AND MAIL: -Ottawa signs on to rival emissions pact; after addressing a UN session aimed at reviving Kyoto, Harper says Canada will join Asia-Pacific partnership -Flaherty presses for stock exchange merger which is in 'national interest;' TSX and Montreal talks had stalled -Junta in Myanmar confronts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Canada - Sept 25" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642