The Financial Times PRODUCERS PLAN FOR GROWTH NEXT YEAR The pressure building across the world economy and talk of finance shortages for expansion projects are not deterring many UK manufacturers from drawing up growth plans for 2008. "We are seeing no signs of a credit crunch," said Chris Rea, chairman and owner of AES Engineering, a maker of seals for use in chemical and oil plants. The company is planning a 13-million-pound investment programme for next year. "(We) are having no ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Financial Times - Dec 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642