HOUSE PRICE INFLATION LOWEST IN TWO YEARS According to the Nationwide, house prices in January fell for a third consecutive month, taking annual house price inflation to its lowest in two years. The mortgage lender reported a drop of 0.1 percent in prices which was less than analysts expected but taking annual growth to 4.2 percent. The data showed that the housing market remained subdued at the start of the year, a time when it is normally expected to pick up. Gloom on house prices ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Financial Times - Feb 1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.