FORD SALES MAY HIT CAR PARTS JOBS, SAYS HUTTON John Hutton, the business secretary, has suggested that thousands of British jobs in supply chains for Jaguar and Land Rover, could be threatened after Ford Motor's sale of the marques. The comment was made as bidders for the brands were queried by trade unions in London over their plans for the cars suppliers and the possible offshoring of jobs. Bids have already been placed for the marques by One Equity, Tata Motors and Mahindra & ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Financial Times Nov 21" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.