Following are the leading stories in the main Indonesian newspapers on July 31. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. Telephone: Editorial: +62-21-384-6364. Fax: +62-21-344-8404 or Help Desk: +803-061-2124 (toll free). - - - - JAKARTA POST - MORE VISITORS TO 2006 INDONESIAN MOTORSHOW BUT SALES WEAKEN The 2006 Indonesian International Motor Show had more visitors during the 10-days event but sales over that period were only 691.3 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST-Indonesian Business News - Jul 31" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.