Following are the leading business stories in the main Indonesian newspapers on March 19. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. Telephone: Editorial: +62-21-384-6364. Fax: +62-21-344-8404 or Help Desk: +803-061-2124 (toll free). - - - - JAKARTA POST - MERCEDES-BENZ TO USE INDONESIA AS BUS PRODUCTION BASE German car-maker Daimler AG said it was considering ramping up production of Mercedes-Benz buses in Indonesia over the next two years to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST-Indonesian Business News - March 19" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642