Following are some of the leading stories in the Friday morning editions of Japanese newspapers, as compiled by Kyodo news agency: -- Former vice defence chief Takemasa Moriya says politicians Fukushiro Nukaga, Fumio Kyuma wined and dined by arrested defence contractor official (Yomiuri, Asahi) -- Bullying cases grow sixfold to 120,000 at primary, secondary schools in school year 2006 (Mainichi) -- Toyota aims to reduce body weight of major models to improve fuel efficiency (Nikkei)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Japan - Nov 16" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.