Following are some of the leading stories in the Tuesday morning editions of Japanese newspapers, as compiled by Kyodo news agency: -- New ruling Liberal Democratic Party head Fukuda picks faction leaders for key LDP posts (Asahi) -- Toyota Motor Corp to release ultracompact four-seater in Europe (Nikkei)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Japan - Sept 25" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.