April 26 (Reuters) - The New York Times reported the following stories on its business pages on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * Despite increased revenue, analysts continued to express concern about Amazon.com Inc.'s ability to get its costs under control. * GlaxoSmithKline Plc has tabbed Steven Burton to market an over-the-counter version of the diet drug Xenical, which he himself has used to lose weight. * The rise in energy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - New York Times business - April 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.