April 28 (Reuters) - The New York Times reported the following stories on its business pages on Friday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * Forecasters expect the U.S. Commerce Department to report the economy grew about 5 percent, the biggest increase since 2003. * Microsoft Corp. reported strong third-quarter revenue growth on Thursday, but analysts said it also signalled a large increase in spending, an indication Microsoft was preparing to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - New York Times business - April 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.