Aug 24 (Reuters) - The New York Times reported the following stories on its business pages on Thursday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * The National Association of Realtors reported that sales of previously owned homes fell to the lowest level in July in more than two years as economists said the housing market was following the traditional path of a slowdown. * For the first time in decades, car insurance rates are falling in New Jersey ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - New York Times business - Aug 24" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.