Feb 20 (Reuters) - The New York Times reported the following stories on its business pages on Monday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * Anderson, about 50 miles northeast of Indianapolis, is still just as dependent on General Motors Corp. as it once was. Only now, rather than being dependent on GM, the corporation, it is dependent on GM, the welfare state. * As more companies start selling high-end digital cameras, they could force some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - New York Times business - Feb 20" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642