July 26 (Reuters) - The New York Times reported the following stories on its business pages on Thursday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * The results exceeded analysts' expectations as Apple Inc. reported strong sales of iPods and Macintosh computers, as well as the sale of 270,000 iPhones. * Bankers have been unable to raise the money needed for the purchase of the Chrysler Group by the private equity firm Cerberus Capital Management, but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - New York Times business - July 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642