July 27 (Reuters) - The New York Times reported the following stories on its business pages on Thursday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * General Motors Corp. lost $3.1 billion in the second quarter, including a raft of charges related to restructuring in North America, where it continued to lose money last quarter. * The collapse of world trade talks this week demonstrated the power of farmers in resisting lower agricultural tariffs and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - New York Times business - July 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.