July 28 (Reuters) - The New York Times reported the following stories on its business pages on Friday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * The U.S. Justice Department is investigating whether a deal involving two big pharmaceutical companies and a generic drug maker thwarted a potentially lower-priced competitor for the blood thinner Plavix, one of the world's top-selling drugs. * Exxon Mobil Corp. reported a 36 percent gain in second-quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - New York Times business - July 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642