April 24 (Reuters) - The New York Times reported the following stories on its business pages on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * Two former Apple Inc. executives expect to be sued this week by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission over the company's backdating of employee stock options, several people involved in negotiations between the former executives and the government said. * ABN AMRO agreed Monday to be acquired by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - New York Times business news - April 24" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.