Jan 29 (Reuters) - The following were the top stories in the New York Times business pages on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * The credibility of Societe Generale's management came under fresh scrutiny Monday after Jerome Kerviel told French prosecutors that his fictitious trading started as far back as 2005 -- a year earlier than the bank had acknowledged. * The Societe Generale worker who cost the French bank $7 billion in bad ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - New York Times business news - Jan 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.