March 24 (Reuters) - The following were the top stories in The New York Times business pages on Monday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * JPMorgan Chase & Co was in talks for a deal that would quintuple its offer for Bear Stearns Cos Inc in an effort to pacify angry Bear shareholders, according to people involved in the negotiations. * New York is accustomed to job losses on Wall Street. They come with just about every economic slump, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - New York Times business news - March 24" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642