Sept 29 (Reuters) - The New York Times reported the following stories on its business pages on Friday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * Hewlett-Packard Co.'s top executives tried to explain why they did not question the legality of an internal spying operation. * China dramatically stepped up the appreciation of its currency, allowing it to push through an important level against the dollar for the first time. * The billionaire investor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - New York Times business - Sept 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.