LISBON, June 23 (Reuters) - Following are some of the main Portuguese stories in newspapers on Friday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. GENERAL NEWS *Portugal has too many police, study says (Correio da Manha). ECONOMIC NEWS *General Motors sets Oct. 31 as date for Azambuja plant closing if no solution to productivity problem found (Jornal de Noticias). *Government, European Commission in talks over state's golden share in Portugal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - PORTUGAL - June 23" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642