MOSCOW, Nov 20 (Reuters) The following are some of the leading stories in Russia's newspapers on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. VEDOMOSTI www.vedomosti.ru - A lack of just competition in Russia is behind fuel shortages and high inflation, the newspaper reports citing the Federal Anti-Monopoly Service. - Russia's Supreme Arbitration Court will help ore mining firms settle their dispute with the federal tax watchdog on the subsoil ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Russia - Nov 20" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642