SEOUL, April 26 (Reuters) - The following is a summary of major South Korean newspapers on Wednesday, prepared by Reuters in Seoul. Reuters has not checked the stories and does not guarantee their accuracy. CHOSUN ILBO - Prosecutors are considering requesting a warrant to detain Hyundai Motor chairman Chung Mong-koo for further questioning and the prosecutor-general is expected to make a final decision soon. MAEIL BUSINESS NEWSPAPER - South Korea's second-biggest builder Daewoo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST- South Korean newspapers - April 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.