SEOUL, July 26 (Reuters) - The following is a summary of major South Korean newspapers on Thursday, prepared by Reuters in Seoul. Reuters has not checked the stories and does not guarantee their accuracy. DONG-A ILBO - Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. is undergoing an audit by the National Tax Service for the first time in 11 years, according to a high-ranking Samsung official. MAEIL BUSINESS NEWSPAPER - ONSE Telecom, part of Ubistar Co. Ltd. , has formed a consortium with a foreign fund ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - South Korean newspapers - July 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.