April 25 (Reuters) - The following were the top stories in The Wall Street Journal on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * Amazon.com Inc. said net more than doubled on a 32 percent jump in sales, helped by slower spending growth and a lower tax rate. * Apple Inc.'s former chief financial officer asserted that Chief Executive Steve Jobs misled him about board actions on stock-options grants. Fred Anderson said he told the CEO that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - April 25" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.