Aug 1 (Reuters) - The following were the top stories in The Wall Street Journal on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * News Corp. sealed a $5 billion agreement to buy Dow Jones & Co. Inc. after three months of drama in the controlling Bancroft family and public debate about journalistic values. The deal ends a century of Bancroft-family ownership of the Wall Street Journal publisher. A full Dow Jones shareholder vote to approve the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - Aug 1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.