Feb 17 (Reuters) - The following were the top stories in The Wall Street Journal on Friday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * Investor Carl Icahn is giving up plans to take control of Time Warner Inc. amid signs the dissident financier may reach an agreement with the media company. * A possible purchase of General Motors Acceptance Corp., General Motors Corp.'s financial arm, by a Cerberus Capital Management-led group raises many questions, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - Feb 17" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.