Feb 20 (Reuters) - The following were the top stories in The Wall Street Journal on Monday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * Frustrated by the slow pace of China's appreciation of its currency, the administration of U.S. President George Bush is sending signals that it is ready to take a harder line with Beijing. * GM's joint venture with Russia's Avtovaz has suspended output two months after the Russian government seized control of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - Feb 20" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642