Feb 21 (Reuters) - The following were the top stories in The Wall Street Journal on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * RadioShack Corp.'s CEO, David Edmondson, resigned from the electronics retailer after admitting last week that he had inflated his educational credentials. * Corporate executives could face legal problems if they receive IPO shares from securities firms, according to a New York state court ruling. * Iraqi oil output ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - Feb 21" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.