Feb 22 (Reuters) - The following were the top stories in The Wall Street Journal on Thursday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * Apple Inc. reached a deal with Cisco Systems Inc. to use the iPhone name in exchange for exploring better compatibility between their products. * Google Inc. plans to sell a Web-based word-processor and spreadsheet application for firms, marching further into Microsoft Corp.'s core turf. * The Bank of Japan's rate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - Feb 22" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642