Feb 23 (Reuters) - The following were the top stories in The Wall Street Journal on Friday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * Microsoft Corp. was ordered by a federal jury to pay Alcatel-Lucent $1.52 billion for infringing on two patents related to MP3 technology. * DaimlerChrysler AG plans to offer detailed financial information about Chrysler selectively, as it discusses a sale of the division with potential buyers. * Some mutual-fund ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - Feb 23" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.