July 27 (Reuters) - The following were the top stories in The Wall Street Journal on Friday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * Wall Street was shaken by bad news out of the credit and housing markets. The Dow industrials plunged 311.50, or 2.3 percent, to 13473.57 and the 10-year Treasury fell to 4.78 percent. * Kohlberg Kravis Roberts [KKR.UL] may have to postpone its IPO as flagging debt markets halt the private-equity boom. * Buyout firm ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - July 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.