July 28 (Reuters) - The following were the top stories in The Wall Street Journal on Friday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * Exxon Mobil Corp.'s net jumped 36 percent to $10.36 billion, its second-highest profit ever; Royal Dutch Shell's net rose 40 percent on soaring oil prices. * Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.'s offices were raided by the Federal Bureau of Investigation as part of a probe of a deal to delay launching a generic version of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - July 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.