March 28 (Reuters) - The following were the top stories in The Wall Street Journal on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * Citigroup Inc. is expected to submit a final bid for some or all of Turkey's Finansbank , in a deal that could be valued at $5 billion or more. A deal would mark Citigroup's first significant bank acquisition in almost two years. * A Republican split yielded a Senate panel compromise on immigration that would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - March 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642