Nov 23 (Reuters) - The following were the top stories in The Wall Street Journal on Thursday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * Tracinda Corp., the investment vehicle of billionaire Kirk Kerkorian, is cutting its stake in General Motors Corp. through the sale of 14 million shares of the auto maker. Separately, General Motors said it is scrapping plans for a new family of minivans. * German prosecutors said they had uncovered $257 million in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - Nov 23" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.