Oct 27 (Reuters) - The following were the top stories in The Wall Street Journal on Friday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * Mexico's Cemex is lining up an acquisition of Rinker Group Ltd. , an Australian maker of construction materials that has a market capitalization of nearly $10 billion. * AutoNation Inc. said it expects to order about 30 percent fewer vehicles from the Big Three auto makers this quarter due to a vehicle glut. * Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - Oct 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642